Love your life
July 06, 2012 @ 1:52:00 AM | 0 comments


Cikgu Haznida showed us 5 Amanah a video about a mother with a blind baby named Christian last time in Maths Room. I'd cried. Seeing a struggling mother to raise a child with no vision while getting attention from the public simply broke my heart. The whole time watching it, I thought of Ummi. Suddenly the flashbacks of all the wrongdoings of mine towards her reminded me. How can you not cry when that happens?



I know that New Year has passed, but still I'd like to make a new resolution for Nisfu Sya'aban which was two days ago, where the book of our a'malans for the whole year is closed. From now onward, I, Nur Aifa binti Hj. Mohd Raub will determine to stay grateful of what I have and keep faith in Allah. I cried yesterday but I'll put away those tears from the past and start smiling today and will continuously smile tomorrow, that's how i'm gonna live now. Simply because life is too short to cry for anything. I believe that the heavy rainfall of yesterday should be lighted by the sun rays of the present.

Everyone wants what they can’t have. But if you begin to love what you have, you won’t need anything else. So yeah, love your family. They are the only ones are there for you when nobody else are. Close your eyes and see the pure love of your family gives you, every second of your life. Together, let's be grateful. :)

Cuz you're like a caffeine
"I can't fall asleep at night"